- We will arrange for the delivery of the Goods to the address specified in the quotation, your order or to another location as agreed in writing.
- Carriage or delivery charges are based on deliveries to the UK Mainland unless otherwise specified.
- If you do not specify a delivery address or if we both agree, you must collect the Goods from our premises.
- We aim to despatch all items with a courier service on a 5-day turnaround. If you need the items within 3 days, please contact us.
- Items over 1.2 m’s will be sent on a pallet and with a courier service. Fees are calculated according to weight and number. If you have more than 4 items to order – contact us for a bespoke quote. We would be happy to waive the carriage charges!
Inspection and Acceptance of Goods
- You must inspect the Goods on delivery or collection.
- If you identify any damages or shortages, you must inform us in writing within 7 days of delivery, providing details.
- Other than by agreement, we will only accept returned Goods if we are satisfied that those Goods are defective and if required, have carried out an inspection.
- Subject to your compliance with this clause and/or our agreement, you may return the Goods and we will, as appropriate, repair, or replace, or refund the Goods or part of them.
- Where the Goods are deemed to have a manufacturing fault, the cost of return of the Goods will fall to us.
- Acceptance of the Goods will be deemed to be upon inspection of them by you and in any event within 7 days after delivery/collection.